Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Peaceful park side opportunity
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Situated in a whisper quiet street opposite Ness Park, this charming semi-detached art-deco home boasts an abundance of natural light and period charm throughout. The property features two well appointed bedrooms, central living room, stunning renovated bathroom and combined kitchen and dining area. Your own private rear garden gives you that highly desirable combination of easy care living and potential to improve on an already well-established home. Conveniently located, this property is within walking distance of a range of amenities, parklands and popular local schools.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Central living area with ornate fireplace and gas heating
- Galley kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Low maintenance, private rear garden perfect for entertaining
- Period features, original timber flooring, high ceilings & natural light
- Spacious attic storage and separate external laundry
- Close proximity to transport routes, cafes and shopping
Council Rates: $343 per qtr approx
Water Rates: $190 per qtr approx plus usage
Land Size: 165 m2
Inspect: Saturdays 10:00-10:30am & Wednesdays 5:30-6:00pm
Auction: On site Saturday 28th April 2018 at 12pm. Register & view half hour prior.
Details: Luke Northcott 0423 829 123 & Nick Arena 0404 878 774
165m² / 0.04 acres
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
36 Hollands Avenue DRAFTCONTRACT
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.