Refined Style in Tranquil Setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Part of the acclaimed Sugarmill complex on the shores of the Cooks River, this fabulous two storey townhouse provides an outstanding lifestyle sanctuary of contemporary style, space and quality.
Cleverly designed and bathed in natural light, it reveals a sleek modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, granite benchtops and dishwasher, Expansive open plan living and dining area enjoys an effortless flow to two separate and expansive sun soaked entertaining terraces.
An excellent lifestyle choice, Sugarmill is a secure pet friendly complex ideal for a range of buyers within an easy walk to Canterbury Station, city buses and Village shops.
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built ins and master with ensuite
- Modern bathroom with bath/shower, separate WC and internal laundry
- Expansive open plan living and dining area
- Private north east facing alfresco entertaining area with river glimpses
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonet, ample storage and polished timber flooring
- Private rear courtyard with retractable awning
- Secure under cover parking, gated driveway and ample visitor parking
- Total townhouse floorspace of approx 141 sqm plus 14 sqm carspace total area of 155 sqm
- Riverside parklands, walking trails and bike path all on your doorstep
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.