Classic Bungalow in Prized Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in the prestigious Abergeldie Estate, this classic double fronted Californian bungalow is steeped in the character indicative of homes in this prime pocket.
Set within the Summer Hill School catchment, it is moments from Dulwich Hill, Hurlstone Park and Ashfield centres with picturesque Yeo Park and Arlington Light Rail Station both within easy reach.
On a generous block of approximately 442 sqms, this outstanding home is a delight as is, while offering ample potential to further extend and capitalise on the generous land size and prized position if so desired. Fine homes of this calibre and distinction are rarely offered in this exclusive enclave.
- Three well- appointed bedrooms, main with generous built ins
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and adjoining dining area
- Period style bathroom with combined bath/shower and separate linen closet
- Separate lounge and dining areas bathed in natural light
- High ornate ceilings, polished floorboards, leadlight windows and ceiling fans
- Deep level yard with outdoor entertaining area
- Large garage or workshop with side driveway and parking for two cars
- Future potential to add further value with DA approved plans
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces