Surprisingly spacious home in ideal location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Abundant character, welcoming spaces and a location offering easy access to shops, cafes and transport define the appeal of this spacious Federation semi-detached cottage.
Comprising two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, modern kitchen with pantry, ample storage, dishwasher and gas oven and a period style bathroom with combined shower/bath and separate internal laundry facilities. Airy and light filled open plan lounge and dining areas with high vaulted ceilings flow through to your own private north facing landscaped rear garden, ideal for entertaining.
Sitting within the Newtown School of Performing Arts and Camdenville Public School catchment areas it will suit a multitude of buyers from professionals, young families and savvy investors looking to capitalise on the vibrant inner west market. Additional features include: Polished floorboards, side atrium, halogen lighting, alarm, skylights and solar hot water.
Located moments to South King Street's vibrant shopping strip and Marrickville Metro shopping centre, and an easy stroll to St Peters station and Sydney Park this is your chance to purchase a home packed with potential in a most sought after location.
- Spacious open plan living area leading to private paved north facing rear garden
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Period style bathroom with bath/shower and separate concealed internal laundry
- Catchment area for Newtown School of Performing Arts and Camdenville Public School
- Moments to South King Street shops, Marrickville Metro, public transport and Sydney Park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.