Pine-Grove' Exquisite Federation Home on vast parcel of land
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Balancing the timeless elegance of early 1900s craftsmanship, this single level freestanding double fronted residence offers a family sanctuary that combines style, space and superior quality. Boasting generous proportions and original features throughout, it includes open plan living areas that flow out to a large and private child-friendly rear garden. Complete with prized off street parking, this exceptionally timeless federation home is positioned in a quiet location yet only moments from the social and dining hubs of King Street and Enmore Road, as well as multiple public transport options, parks and quality schools.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy an enviable lifestyle in a highly sought after location.
- Beautiful grand entrance, with wide 12 metre frontage
- 4 generous bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area with polished concrete flooring and fireplace
- Period style bathroom with claw foot bath and shower
- Flexible formal living area with bay window
- Timber floors, decorative ceilings, picture rails, ornate fireplaces & air conditioning
- Internal laundry with additional WC
- Large parcel of land approx 450sqm and prized off street parking
- Large entertaining deck and backyard, in/outdoor flow
- Stroll to Newtown Performing Arts HS, Camdenville Public school and multiple transport options
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.