Classic Terrace in Premier Locale
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
Occupying a blue ribbon position nestled in one of Petersham's finest streets; this grand wide-fronted terrace takes pride of place in a row of 4, exuding an abundance of character, warmth and classic sophistication. Boasting a flowing floor plan with spacious interiors and immersed in natural light complemented by high ceilings and period features throughout. A fine example of high Victorian craftsmanship and an integral part of Palace Street's historic streetscape, this elegant home is only moments from Petersham Village, Norton Street, Petersham train station, Fanny Durack Aquatic Centre and many great cafs and eateries. Large rear garden planted and paved to great effect with entertainers pergola and rear pedestrian access. This four bedroom classic home bears all the hallmarks of a distinguished family address with DA approval for future improvement or a prime investment opportunity.
- Wide 5.2m frontage with grand formal rooms
- Four large bedrooms, main with custom built-ins, air conditioning and balcony with leafy outlook.
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining casual living/dining room
- Large rear garden planted and paved to great effect with entertainer's pergola
- Moments to Train station, Petersham Oval, Fanny Durack Aquatic Centre, Norton Streets shops and restaurants and Petersham Village.
- Polished timber floors, Ornate Fireplaces, Air Conditioning & Attic Storage
- Classic Period bathroom with separate laundry with extra W.C
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.