Exquisite Parkside Residence EIRENE" c1890
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Impressive in both its proportions and elegant period style, this gracious Victorian home offers generous adjoining lounge and dining rooms, four double bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and an additional guest bedroom or study. The stunningly appointed bespoke marble kitchen flows seamlessly to an expansive deck which overlooks the beautifully private garden and swimming pool, perfect for dining and entertaining.
Abundant period features include four original marble fireplaces, wide Kauri floorboards, French doors and high ornate ceilings. There is also a large under-house workshop and vast attic storage.
Situated in a coveted pocket of Petersham, this superb family home is perfectly positioned to enjoy the immeasurable lifestyle allure of Petersham Village, close proximity to quality schools, Petersham train station, local markets and celebrated local eateries.
- Directly opposite picturesque Marr Playground
- Gracious lounge and dining rooms with French doors and marble fireplaces
- Four double bedrooms, three with built-ins
- Additional guest bedroom or study
- Bespoke marble kitchen with walk-in-pantry and butler's station
- Two deluxe bathrooms
- Delightful deck overlooking lush garden oasis and pool
- Kauri floors, high ornate ceilings and abundant period features throughout
- Large under-house workshop and vast attic storage
- A short stroll to quality schools, transport, shops and local eateries
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.